What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Plans Hazard Analysis advice

Started by , Jul 21 2022 02:47 PM
7 Replies

Hello all,

What  does the "B" stand for when I see Food Safety Plans Hazard Analysis that identify the cooking CCP validated by Appendix A as "CCP-1B"? In other plans it is listed as "CCP-1B-A".

What do these letters stand for at the end?

Sincerely,

Rubber Ducky

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? Determining Country of Origin for Food Products: Guidelines? Rejection for major food allergen
[Ad]

CCP-1B - biological hazard # 1 (presuming, there will be # 2, 3, etc.) Letter "A" - ????? 

1 Thank

Um, are you reading your own plan?

1 Like

Hi Scampi!!

No, this is not my FSP. I see lots of them so I am uncertain on this detail.

Plastic Ducky

I would assume they have two production lines that are very similar and share a CCP so the A would be line A and the B would be line B

1 Thank

I'm with olenazh on this, guessing the letters (B,C,P) are the type of hazard being addressed by the CCP.  Other characters probably differentiate similar processes or flow chart steps.

2 Thanks

Thank you all for your insight! I think you are all right on target!!! 

The Plastic Ducky is very pleased and is sending out special Duck love vibes to you all!!

Sincerely,

Plastic Ducky

P.s (wait 2-4 weeks for Duck love vibes to arrive)

2 Likes1 Thank

Thank you all for your insight! I think you are all right on target!!! 

The Plastic Ducky is very pleased and is sending out special Duck love vibes to you all!!

Sincerely,

Plastic Ducky

P.s (wait 2-4 weeks for Duck love vibes to arrive)

Hi PD,

You are also likely to encounter - 1P, -1C, -1A. And occasionally -1M.

Key is available. Paper likely preferred to Plastic. :rolleyes:

Similar Discussion Topics
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? Determining Country of Origin for Food Products: Guidelines? Rejection for major food allergen BRCGS knives 4.9.2-Do Production Knives Need to be Food Contact Approved? Remote Work Opportunities in Food Safety and Quality Concerns About Using Feather Dusters in Food Packaging Areas Acceptability of Marigold Gloves in Food Manufacturing? Safety Validation for Bamboo Skewers in Food Products