What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Freezers cleaning frequency validation

Started by , Jul 13 2022 06:29 PM
2 Replies
We are an frozen food product manufacturing company. I need guidance on how to decide at what frequency we need to clean our freezers.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Protective clothing while working in freezers How do you validate allergen cleaning in spiral freezers on change over? Is frost buildup in walk in freezers a food safety risk? Calibration of remote temperature loggers for freezers and fridges Challenge regarding salami, expiry dates and freezers.
[Ad]

Hi Shankar, welcome to the forum! By cleaning, do you mean just sweeping the floors OR wet cleaning? One of my clients is ice cream producer, having a freezer. And as far as I know, they've never done wet cleaning as it would involve removing all products (which is a huge problem), shutting the refs off (how long it would take?), and consequently shutting production as well. Sweeping the floors - yes, from time to time with reasonable frequency.

As often as necessary to keep it clean..

Similar Discussion Topics
Protective clothing while working in freezers How do you validate allergen cleaning in spiral freezers on change over? Is frost buildup in walk in freezers a food safety risk? Calibration of remote temperature loggers for freezers and fridges Challenge regarding salami, expiry dates and freezers. How to prevent ice forming on the floor of walk in freezers?