What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Appeal Process

Started by , Jul 01 2022 11:52 PM
5 Replies
Hello - this is the first time that I’ve actually appealed nonconformances. We appealed 3 NCs over 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear back from our certifying body. Next week is approaching our timeline for submitting the NCs. I’m getting a bit nervous not hearing back from them. What can I expect during this waiting process? Thank you in advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? Guidance on Number of Actionable Process Steps for FDA-Compliant Food Defense Plan SQF Re-Certification Process?
[Ad]

Hi Tonya,

I would contact your certification body and remind them that the NC’s are required to be closed out in the SQFI assessment database within thirty (30) calendar days of the completion of the site audit and that time is running out.

Kind regards,

Tony

I have notified them. Very frustrating they’re not responding. Definitely am keeping those emails showing my attempt to let them know they haven’t responded with a decision. Thanks!
Easy peasy - contact SQFI direct.

They have put fires underneath a couple of cb's for my clients.

Easy peasy - contact SQFI direct.

They have put fires underneath a couple of cb's for my clients.

Warning ask questions later.jpg   84.12KB   0 downloads

If you get no response sure, but in the interest in maintaining a working relationship allow the certification body a chance to respond first.

Kind regards,

Tony

Love the graphic, thanks.

Ok. I will amend that... when all fails, tell thw cb that you next step is to contact cb compliance at SQFI.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? Guidance on Number of Actionable Process Steps for FDA-Compliant Food Defense Plan SQF Re-Certification Process? Appeal SQF Storage & Distribution NC VACCP assestment for process and raw material Process Narrative for Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cleaning Process and Chemicals Process Authority Recommendations?