What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA inspections ambient storage and distribution

Started by , Jun 27 2022 05:32 PM
3 Replies

Hello All-

Wondering if you know of a guideline that highlights requirements of an FDA inspection for an ambient food storage and distribution site?  If not I'm going to take our manufacturing guideline at my plant and pull out anything that doesn't apply to storage and distribution.  Need it for training distribution managers because they are unsure of what to expect.  It's a little time consuming, so I thought I'd post and ask first.  Thank you!

Devann

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Guidance on Addressing SQF Compliance Issues for Contracted Storage Providers Appeal SQF Storage & Distribution NC Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Cooler storage temperature failure
[Ad]

Does each location not have an FSMS?

This is a new company that we aquired and it is storage and distribution only.  I don't think it has any programs in place.  I've started with creating DUNS numbers, registering with the FDA, and this is the next phase including writing of a food safety plan.

If anyone knows the answer to this question I'd appreciate it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Guidance on Addressing SQF Compliance Issues for Contracted Storage Providers Appeal SQF Storage & Distribution NC Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Cooler storage temperature failure Refrigerated Food transported under ambient temperature. Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Interim storage of food in aluminium bins Minimum air turns per hour in a processing suite and cold storage suite