What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Warranty Letter sample

Started by , Jun 20 2022 03:53 PM
3 Replies

Hello Everyone :

Someone that could share a warranty letter sample ? with the propose of the request.. 

FYI I need to sent it to a Customer who provide us theirs ingredients in a mix ..(All the ingredients mixed)

since they make their mixes i don't want they think we want their formulas ..I just want to cover the requirements..

I appreciate your support.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]

Something simple, like "Our company guarantees no disclosure of the ingredients information to the third parties"

1 Like

It is standard practice to sign an NDA when a customer is providing the ingredients that make up the product that your company produces for them.

It is the customer that should have their legal department or outside lawyer work up an NDA and the principals of your company would sign it and communicate this to the staff.

1 Like

I will inform to the staff , thanks  your feedback and help. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense