What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa

Started by , Jun 10 2022 01:41 PM
3 Replies

Good day,

Can you please assist with a standard that I can follow in South Africa for Microbiological criteria of E.coli in Frozen Poultry.

THank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological specifications for refined vegetable oils Microbiological specification dairy products Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.)
[Ad]

This is all i could find and it speaks to imports, but one would think that's better than nothing

i see that SA has not updated the regs since 2006!  WOW  that may be why it's omitted

There are existing salmonella limits but not e coli

Thank you, there is not attachment :D 

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological specifications for refined vegetable oils Microbiological specification dairy products Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing