What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Presentation, Hello!

Started by , Jun 06 2022 09:58 PM
3 Replies

Hello everyone, I work in a frozen cooked mussels manufacturing plant in Chile. I started in production, where I've been working for 3 years, but a few months ago I joined the quality assurance department, and now I'm learning everything related to IFS and BRC certifications. I have already found very valuable material in this forum and decided to join this great group of professionals, above all to learn from their experience, and improve more every day.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :)
[Ad]

Hi jufragasa,

:welcome:

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like an interesting job, I do love mussels in garlic butter with a bit of crusty bread!

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank
Good morning Jufragasa.

Welcome!
1 Thank

Congrats on your new role!

Welcome to the forum  :welcome: !

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :) Risk Assessments Presentation from SQF Guidance New member presentation My presentation Food safety presentation or training document for contractors Can anybody provide 22000:2018 presentation or manual?