What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Checklist for Module 11 SQF 9.0

Started by , Jun 06 2022 05:41 PM
6 Replies

Just completed our SQF 9.0 audit. Auditor stated I was missing the checklist for module 11. I've looked everywhere and yet to find a checklist for module 11. Does anyone have this checklist and if so willing to share?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Latest Version HACCP Meeting checklist
[Ad]

Just completed our SQF 9.0 audit. Auditor stated I was missing the checklist for module 11. I've looked everywhere and yet to find a checklist for module 11. Does anyone have this checklist and if so willing to share?

Good Afternoon ,

I sharing something , just review the SQF requirements to make sure is covering everything.

Attached Files

You can find the "checklist" for modular 11 here -- www.sqfi.com

fyi

Attached Files

1 Like

Hi MMiCulinary,

The checklists can be found on the SQFI website here: SQF Guidance, Tip Sheets and Checklists

You will need to pick the relevant food sector category. Here is the one for food manufacturing with a Module 11 checklist:

Food-Manufacturing-Checklist-Edition-9.xlsx   177.52KB   30 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

As an FYI--there is not requirement for you to use/have the checklist (but it's in your own best interest)

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Latest Version HACCP Meeting checklist New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 GMP Plus - Feed Production Checklist