What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1

Started by , May 28 2022 05:36 AM
3 Replies

Hi,  

We need to perform VACCP and TACCP for our Human Health care unit under FSSC V5.1. Can somebody share basic one to start with.  

Thanks,Manisha

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Completely new to FSSC! FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Clause 2.5.12 PRP Verification Interpretation Outsourced Distribution Scope for FSSC 22000 Certification
[Ad]

Hi Manisha, I have format for VACCP that I got from food safety talks forum, it has some criterion for controlled & uncontrolled factors, you only have to click on these factors read the criterion and apply risk rating according to your system for each criterion. I am attaching the my filled format for you.

I do not have format for TACCP.

sorry I forgot to attach the file, here it is :)

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

sorry I forgot to attach the file, here it is :)

Current file in Post 3 is based on attachment here  -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ed/#entry128779

Above linked method was itself generated from the primary file in Post 2 of same thread (originally developed for BRC) .

All these procedures are inevitably subjective from a risk assessment POV  and some internal illogicalities commonly exist but which are seemingly ignored (or unrecognised) by most auditors.

Note that a "simpler" response, ie no computations involved, which was apparently auditorially acceptable for fssc22000 was generously provided by Olena here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...51/#entry180581

( also see my comments in Post 14)

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Completely new to FSSC! FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Clause 2.5.12 PRP Verification Interpretation Outsourced Distribution Scope for FSSC 22000 Certification Clarifying Certification Requirements for FSSC 22000 What could be the root cause for a non-conformance related to scope determination and documentation in an ISO 22000 Stage 1 audit? FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? VACCP and TACCP template required