What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Edition 9 - Medical Screening

Started by , May 19 2022 12:06 PM

If you have a visitor/contractor sign off sheet or do a training with them when they come on site, make sure to include that they are not allowed in the facility if they have an illness, etc.  We also include visibly checking that employees do not appear to be ill as part of a morning check, which seemed to help with our SQF audit as well.

2 Replies

I am new to SQF and need assistance with the Medical Screening addition.

Do I need to put in place an actual screening questionnaire for employees, visitors, and contractors?

We already have a personnel hygiene policy so do I need to be sure that there is added verbiage about infectious diseases, and return to work.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco addendum now worked into the SQF edition 9 SQF Code 13.3.3.6 - Smartwatch used for medical condition SQF Edition 9 vs Costco Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

You do not need a questionnaire, just adjust your policy and training so employees are aware that if they have contracted something communicable via food, they must notify the company and then the company can make a decision from there

1 Thank

If you have a visitor/contractor sign off sheet or do a training with them when they come on site, make sure to include that they are not allowed in the facility if they have an illness, etc.  We also include visibly checking that employees do not appear to be ill as part of a morning check, which seemed to help with our SQF audit as well.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco addendum now worked into the SQF edition 9 SQF Code 13.3.3.6 - Smartwatch used for medical condition SQF Edition 9 vs Costco Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System