What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Approved Supplier Program and Non-Contract and Contract Service Providers

Started by , May 09 2022 07:38 PM
4 Replies

Hello,

I am just double checking. The facility is under SQF. My question, Does the Approved Supplier Program (spreadsheet /list) with all the raw materials, packaging and so on; need to also bear the non-contract / contract service providers as well or can it be a stand alone ( spreadsheet) ?   I heard that auditors are asking or trying to catch people to see if they have the two combined on a spreadsheet vs. being separate. Thanks..

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Approved tape Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Approved Service Provider: Trucking? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing
[Ad]

You heard that auditors are trying to catch people? Now, that is funny.

They are two separate programs, I always use two sep lists.

1 Like1 Thank

Hi SQF Consultant,

Thank you for your input; much appreciated...

Agree, I keep them separate.

1 Thank

I keep separate lists for ingredient, meat and poultry and packaging suppliers and the service providers are also kept in a separate list.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Approved tape Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Approved Service Provider: Trucking? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Approved chemicals for sanitations Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier