What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What change management activities are required when new owners take charge?

Started by , May 06 2022 08:12 AM
3 Replies

Dear all, 

I hope you are well. 

We have a BRCGS-packaging audit in 2 months time and the company been sold to new owners/company . 

Do I need to update any paper work such as  management team meetings ? or something else ? 

thank you 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Senior Management Commitment How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? How can you justify the value of a sanitary maintenance program to management if it is being questioned? VACCP and TACCP template required
[Ad]

We had an ownership change a few years ago, and yes, you need to update any affected paperwork that mentions ownership, or leadership changes.

2 Thanks

I agree with MDaleDFF that you'll want to update relevant affected paperwork, and also minute any significant changes/considerations as part of your meeting program.

If you haven't already done so, you may also need to notify your certification body - see 5.1 (communication with certification bodies) on pages 77/78 of the standard.

Edit: I'm looking at the wrong standard. It's page 82 for the Packaging one, but the same requirement as the Food standard.

1 Thank
Contact your CB to inform of ownership change and confirm that the certification will automatcally carry - not all do and instead require a completely new audit and certification.

Similar Discussion Topics
Senior Management Commitment How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? How can you justify the value of a sanitary maintenance program to management if it is being questioned? VACCP and TACCP template required Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Is a beard snood required for facial hair longer than 15mm in food manufacturing? FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1?