What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Software Suggestions

Started by , Apr 21 2022 03:13 PM
1 Reply

I was just informed that we are going all digital!
I'm supposed to figure out what QC/QA software I want and all our QC inspectors on the floor with get a tablet to record all their information.  
The only stipulation is it must be compatible with our accounting software, Sage. 

Or QC lead wants to stick with paper on the floor -spotty wifi and a lot of moisture on the production floor- then scan the papers into digital files. 

We have a USDC audit next week and I'm going to talk to our auditor and see if he has any suggestions/tips. 

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations
[Ad]

there are lots of options that work on the floor without wifi, and will auto upload once access to wifi--don't worry about that part

don't let your techs hold you back---they must adjust

Safe Food 360

Icicle

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Quality Management Software in a small food manufacturing company Bartender label software help! Recommendations for Label Software