What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product Labeling

Started by , Apr 19 2022 01:00 PM
4 Replies

If the facility is HACCP and ISO22000 Certified, can we include on the packaging material " HACCP and ISO2000 Compliant " with the certified body logo. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Microbiological limits for RTE product - raw sunflower kernels
[Ad]

Hi Sneha,

I don't believe you can. The logo is linked to the site and not specifically the product.

You can add logos to your website, email sig and promotional material but you cannot display them directly on product packaging.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ry

Thank you so much, can we mention by words on the product label " Complying to HACCP and ISO2000 Standard"

You can display the logo on virtually anyrhing... BUT, you first get permission to do so in writing from the CB.

They may also have guide shhets as to height, design, colors etc.

Thank you so much, can we mention by words on the product label " Complying to HACCP and ISO2000 Standard"

I would contact whomever provided you with the certification to be certain but I don't think so.

Kind regards,

Ry

Similar Discussion Topics
Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Microbiological limits for RTE product - raw sunflower kernels Labeled Product for Export Only Example of a Comprehensive Product Description Incorporating Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Properties Finished Product Description in specifications What is the correct CFR for an enriched macaroni product? Leak over finished product