What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

In-Person Lead Auditor training

Started by , Mar 31 2022 07:53 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

I am beginning to transition into being a full time food safety auditor (SQF is my goal).  I have been searching high and low for an in-person training and am having a hard time.  Does anyone have any recommendations on a reputable in-person course happening in the next 6 months to a year?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? SQF Auditor questions to employees Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training
[Ad]

Country, location?

Any location in the United States.  

I have this question as well - what companies in the United States are providing In Person Certified Training ? 

Similar Discussion Topics
How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? SQF Auditor questions to employees Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Training and Verification HACCP and HARPC training HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Over lenient NSF auditor ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company