What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Software for both HACCP and HARPC

Started by , Mar 31 2022 04:12 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I work for a growing company and as of now all food safety plans are in binders. I would like combine the HACCP & HARPC plan into one plan and keep it electronic.

Does anyone happen to have a software recommendation that will allow me to create both the HACCP & HARPC together? 

I am not looking for anything too fancy or anything that has a lot of extras as all documentation is all still manually written here. 

Thank you for your help! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations
[Ad]

Hello, 

I work for a growing company and as of now all food safety plans are in binders. I would like combine the HACCP & HARPC plan into one plan and keep it electronic.

Does anyone happen to have a software recommendation that will allow me to create both the HACCP & HARPC together? 

I am not looking for anything too fancy or anything that has a lot of extras as all documentation is all still manually written here. 

Thank you for your help! 

Maybe look down a little -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ement-software/

Similar Discussion Topics
What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? What Audit Software are you using? Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Quality Management Software in a small food manufacturing company Bartender label software help! Recommendations for Label Software