What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Low temperature heat seal

Started by , Mar 27 2022 10:09 PM

BUMP. (translated/thks kingstudruler).

2 Replies

Hi there..

I want to make good heat seal on the polyethylene film in the packaging machine with the following parameters;

Sealing temperature: 90 o C
Pressure: 3 bar
Processing time: 0.7 seconds

With these parameters, the sealing force force should be greater than 10N/15mm. At the same time, I want to keep the COF constant between 0.15 and 0.30. I use plastomer (exxon full 5171) to achieve this result. However, I could not reduce the COF sealing strength.
I would be very happy if you share your experience on the subject.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Storage temperature of pasteurized milk cooler storage temperature failure Refrigerated Food transported under ambient temperature. Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation?
[Ad]

BUMP. (translated/thks kingstudruler).

Hello PKART,

Are you able to tell us the type of machine you are using to seal your film? 

Someone might be able to help based on their knowledge of the machinery, there's a lot of us in here.

All the best.

Similar Discussion Topics
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Storage temperature of pasteurized milk cooler storage temperature failure Refrigerated Food transported under ambient temperature. Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? Internal temperature of Steamed Dumpling Temperature recording document in Excel What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Freezer and Refrigerator Temperature For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce?