What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Retention of training records

Started by , Mar 15 2022 04:40 PM
2 Replies

Hi, 

I'm a bit confused with the § 58.195 Retention of records regulation, I need to know how long training records should be kept, and according to the regulation mentioned above could be 2 years or 5 years, and there is where I get confused.

Should it be 2 or 5 years? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation Sample Retention - how long? Cooked Chicken Water Retention Record retention periods for pest control and SDS
[Ad]

Hi qualitycc, welcome to the forum. I would keep for the longest, 5 years - just in case. That's what I do - because, we're under different regulations and customer standards (retention periods very from 2 to 5 years). So, to be on a safe side, I'm keeping all my records for min 5 years.

1 Like1 Thank
I would keep them much like these papers in the thread below...it is easier IMO to be uniform.

https://www.ifsqn.co...ning-paperwork/
1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation Sample Retention - how long? Cooked Chicken Water Retention Record retention periods for pest control and SDS Retention Sampling for Catering Services SQF ed. 9 2.4.4.5 - Retention Samples in a bakery Does anyone have a document for Sample Retention of Cheese? Document retention requirements for company that is closing SQF 2.2.3.3 - retention periods to consider the shelf life of the product