What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Evaluation checklist for transportation service supplier

Started by , Mar 09 2022 02:44 AM
4 Replies
hai all, can you help me

does anyone have an example of a evaluation checklist/form for transportation service supplier, especially for containers, if you have it you can attach the file in here. thankyou very much all
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sensory Evaluation for Accelerated Shelf Life Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Supplier evaluation USDA Labeling Evaluation SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey
[Ad]

Maya,

Do you mean with example like an auditformat of the transportation service supplier or more like a checklist of the container etc. (like 7 point check)? or an anually supplier review?

Your question can be interpreted in different ways, can you be more specific?

Regards,

Mac

hai all, can you help me

does anyone have an example of a evaluation checklist/form for transportation service supplier, especially for containers, if you have it you can attach the file in here. thankyou very much all

Maya,

Are you wanting a receiving checklist that employees would go through when trucks come in to deliver/pick up to ship out your product? 

Maya,

Do you mean with example like an auditformat of the transportation service supplier or more like a checklist of the container etc. (like 7 point check)? or an anually supplier review?

Regards,

Mac

Maya,

Regards,

Mac

Hai Mac, I need all about it. I need audit format of the transportation service supplier and a checklist of the container and anually supplier review. can you give me the example all about it. I need to review everything about it. I am waiting for you, Thankyou so much,

Regards,

Maya

Maya,

Are you wanting a receiving checklist that employees would go through when trucks come in to deliver/pick up to ship out your product? 

Hai Nic, not about it. I need a transportation service supplier audit format and an annual container checklist and supplier review. if you have it, you can attach here

Similar Discussion Topics
Sensory Evaluation for Accelerated Shelf Life Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Supplier evaluation USDA Labeling Evaluation SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response Guidance or Checklist for the evaluation of HACCP Plans Supplier Evaluation and Risk Assessment Evaluation of Supplier Risk for FSVP - Feedback BRC Packaging risk matrix for supplier approval and evaluation