What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Surface Microbe specifications

Started by , Mar 01 2022 08:42 AM
1 Reply

Any one help me with microbiological specifications. I need to set limits for Yeats and Mold, E.coli, Coliforms etc. What shall be the limit hand swab and Food Contact surfaces. Any relevant standard or guidelines available

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface BRCGS 4.4.3 Issue 9 - Drains Over Food Contact Surface Permanent Food Grade Marker for direct food contact surface? BFM Patch that is FDA approved on a food contact surface? Using Clorox as a food surface chlorine sanitizer
[Ad]

Any one help me with microbiological specifications. I need to set limits for Yeats and Mold, E.coli, Coliforms etc. What shall be the limit hand swab and Food Contact surfaces. Any relevant standard or guidelines available

See this post/thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ces/#entry60958

Also, particularly for India, see post 9 of the thread.

Yeast and mould should logically be undetected (ie below the LOD).

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface BRCGS 4.4.3 Issue 9 - Drains Over Food Contact Surface Permanent Food Grade Marker for direct food contact surface? BFM Patch that is FDA approved on a food contact surface? Using Clorox as a food surface chlorine sanitizer Food Grade Paint for food Surface areas White Powder Exist in Surface of Polyethylene Film Food-contact surface-packaging under FSVP Alcohol Based Cleaning Solution for Food Contact Surface Microbiological Indicator of food contact surface and hand