What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Personal Hygiene and cross contamination training

Started by , Feb 10 2022 01:32 PM
9 Replies

Hi Everyone

once again I need your help. I need to give personal hygiene and cross contamination training to my production workers, I found some training stuff on internet, but it was not very useful, as I am going to train production workers so I need to take the way that is understandable for them as they are not very literate so I want to use pictures and videos instead of theory or written slides in my presentation, so if anyone can help me on this. Thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Personal Glove Use in RTE Personal Hygiene Audit Template BRCGS - Control of personal medicine Personal Hygiene BRCV9 - 7.2.1 Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart?
[Ad]

Nazia,

Programs are offered in the store tab that can help.  There are also a ton of forum entries on this over the years.  Search through the forums, you will find a ton of information on this.

Just cursory I found this but there are a ton on here, too many to list:

Training on Personal Hygiene - IFSQN

Cheers!

Do you have any experienced, long term employees who are doing the tasks well? They could train them and then sign off that employees knows the procedure.

They could act as a bridge between what is 'official' training and what employees actually know what to do. 

2 Likes1 Thank

Thanks Branden, I will search through forums.

Thanks Setanta, yes we have system of on-floor verbal trainings which are very short trainings and supervisors are actually act as bridge and they pass on the info to new comers, but this time we want to give them a formal training through multimedia, because I think in this way they could feel that we are doing something special for them and it will leave the more impact of learning on them.

I recall having a conversation about this once before where we talked about the effectiveness of visual aids.  This stuff is called Glo-Germ.  It will definitely do the trick to help train people without needing a ton of explanation.  Give it a look.

Glo Germ: visual tool for handwashing training, aseptic techniques, infection control

Cheers!

thanks, I will check 

sorry Brendan, I spell your name incorrectly in my reply.

no problem, I have been called worse lol  :lol2:

Cheers!

The Glo Germ Brendan suggested is a good idea and has been successful for us.  Another possible option, If you have access to simple APC or TPC Plates, is to do direct plating of some strands of hair, clothing, hands, shoes, cell phone, etc... and then show the counts on the plates to the employees.  Helps reinforce the need for washing hands, bathing, wearing clean clothes, wearing PPE and not playing with cell phone while handling food.  

I think I always just enjoyed the first reaction of people when they think they wash their hands really well and then I turn out the light and show them just how gross everyone is. We are all germ factories. Eye opening when you find out just how bad it is.

Cheers!

my trainings went very well, thanks everyone for your suggestions and help 

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Personal Glove Use in RTE Personal Hygiene Audit Template BRCGS - Control of personal medicine Personal Hygiene BRCV9 - 7.2.1 Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Personal Fans in Production Line Personal Safety considerations for a new building What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations GMP concerns of an employee wearing a personal belt Personal hygiene forms