What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do we need a pallet wrapping procedure and lift watering procedure for SQF?

Started by , Feb 08 2022 07:27 PM

I agree with Scampi. Depending on the country you're in, you may be required a policy. We do pallet jack inspections for government regulations involving employee safety and not SQF.

3 Replies

HI , we operate a small freezer and cooler storage bushiness, my QC tech is saying we need a lift watering schedule and a pallet wrapping procedure for our next SQF audit. I told her this is not necessary as these are not an activities that would result in any type of product being damaged or adulterated. She says I am wrong, Just don't want to make simple tasks difficult with more paperwork.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Labels and Labelling Procedure Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Procedure for Load and Unload Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Changeover procedure for transition of FSSC22000 V5.1 to V6
[Ad]

Hi pep792, welcome to our forum! I've personally never heard of such a GFSI requirement for internal vehicles, moreover - forklift watering in warehousing operations sounds redundant. Pallet wrapping procedure - why not.

1 Thank

you don't need a pallet wrapping procedure for SQF

You need one for your local worker safety branch of government, but that's to prove everyone has been trained on safe operations

I agree with Scampi. Depending on the country you're in, you may be required a policy. We do pallet jack inspections for government regulations involving employee safety and not SQF.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Labels and Labelling Procedure Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Procedure for Load and Unload Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Changeover procedure for transition of FSSC22000 V5.1 to V6 Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Need a procedure for disposition and destruction of expired goods Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.