What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Plastic sheeting that sticks over a control panel that can be torn off and easily replaced

Started by , Feb 02 2022 06:44 PM
3 Replies

The control panels on some of our equipment gets really grimy from people using it with their gloves on.

Constant cleaning isn't good for the panels.

Covering the panels with plastic bags isn't the best idea either.

I was wondering if there is anything available, like a plastic sheeting that sticks over a control panel that can be torn off and easily replaced as needed?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages
[Ad]

We use thin  plastic film on ours, lasts all day an then simply peel and toss.

Hi Glenn, would it be possible to post a link to the product?

Hi Glenn, would it be possible to post a link to the product?

Glann may be able to provide a better answer, but this is what we used for a small touch screen at a previous job. 

https://www.mdsassoc...ilm-16in-x-10in

The sheets come in a roll of 300 for $33. Pretty affordable

They were designed for laptop screens, so they are 10"x16". I would suggest making a template of the screen and using that template to cut the sheets to size. 

Hope this helps!

Similar Discussion Topics
Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Root cause of bottled water having a plastic smell? Glass and Hard plastic check