What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I need a Separate HACCP Study for an Off-Site Warehouse

Started by , Feb 02 2022 07:09 AM
1 Reply

Good Morning Team 

I need some clarity regarding ie:

We have an off site warehouse that receives and stores raw materials and packaging.  Stocks are picked and transferred to the manufacturing site on a regular basis.

I am unsure if I need to have a HACCP study and Process flow for off site warehouse (on its own) or 

adjust my HACCP studies ( Dry) and include it in the process flow and risk assessment. 

If any one of you have similar, please can you share an example of a process flow and HACCP studies that include off site warehouse.

Thanking you kindly for your assistance

Take care and be safe 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process Ice Pop HACCP & Microbiological Testing Seafood HACCP Plans Does anyone have a template or advice for conducting a shelf life study for ambient stir-fry sauces?
[Ad]

We have the same. Please, see attached - hope, it'd give you some ideas.

Attached Files

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process Ice Pop HACCP & Microbiological Testing Seafood HACCP Plans Does anyone have a template or advice for conducting a shelf life study for ambient stir-fry sauces? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings?