What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP concerns of an employee wearing a personal belt

Started by , Feb 01 2022 08:25 PM
2 Replies

Hi, we have one staff member who uses his own belt with his uniform.

It does have a large metal clasp, but is a leather belt.

I can't quite work out if this is an issue or not.

Help?

Thanks in advance,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Concerns Storing CBD (Cannabidiol) in (Food and Beverages) Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Employee handbook and policies Personal Glove Use in RTE
[Ad]

I don't see how it could potentially affect safety of your products. We also have a worker with a back support belt as he's having backache, and I don't see any problem with that. Let's see what other members would suggest.

are you high risk or high care? if not, zero risk

General rule of thumb is nothing that could come loose (buttons, zipper pulls, pens etc) above the waist

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Concerns Storing CBD (Cannabidiol) in (Food and Beverages) Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Employee handbook and policies Personal Glove Use in RTE Personal Hygiene Audit Template External warehouse - questions and concerns Wearing hats and harinets GMP Enforcement when employee has medical note for smart watch wearing BRCGS - Control of personal medicine