What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BAP Farm Standard 3.0 clause 3.1

Started by , Jan 31 2022 03:11 AM
3 Replies
Hi guys, can you help me about BAP farm standard 3.0?

1. How is implementation about clauses  3.1 Farms shall calculate environmental loading indices for total nitrogen and total phosphorus based on datcollected on production system type, feed conversion ratio and water exchange ?
2. Give me an example calculation of environmental loading indices.
3. Did Feed P content (%) must get from the feed supplier? if not where do i get it from?

Thanks,
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What clause does organic fall under? Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance
[Ad]

Hello Maya,

I'm not familiar with this subject but it seems that appendix A of the standard goes through a couple of calculations: https://www.bapcerti...-March-2021.pdf

Also, it states that: "Feed P content (%) = ____________ (1% is the default P content, unless value is provided by feed supplier (pg.64)."

I hope it helps!

Thank you juanolea1, yes you are right, but I am confused to determine the concentration of the feed P content value (%), whether from the feed supplier or from the default value of  (1%) ?

Similar Discussion Topics
What clause does organic fall under? Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form