What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have recommendation for a chemical supplier in the Atlanta, GA region?

Started by , Jan 18 2022 03:55 PM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone, 

Does anyone have recommendation for a chemical supplier in the Atlanta, GA region?

We are a bread manufacturing facility with 50,000 SQ FT and is need of chemical tanks or 50 gal drums of soap, sanitizer, floor cleaner, degreaser. 

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval Example of a Comprehensive Product Description Incorporating Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Properties Looking for recommendation of third-party subject matter X-ray-Metal Detector Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root
[Ad]

Alex Ferguson Co.

I have used them for years, and even they were bought by ZEP a couple of years ago, they still have their own line of products.

Obviously I can't vouch for the reps in the Atlanta area, but my rep here in Florida provides great service and support.

Marshall

I agree with mgourley.   AFCO is a great company.  I have been using them from many years.  I brought them over to my new company and everyone is pleased. 

I have dealt with other "big names" in the chemical industry and AFCO is far superior in my eyes.

If I am not mistaken, I believe ZEP may be headquartered in Atlanta area.

Leo

afco/zep, ecolab, rochester midland, hydrite.  

Much of it does come down to the service person in your area, unless you think you need special chemisty.   They can tend to focus their resources on larger clients.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval Example of a Comprehensive Product Description Incorporating Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Properties Looking for recommendation of third-party subject matter X-ray-Metal Detector Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root New Supplier and NFP Changes Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements