What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certification Body Logo Use on Packaging?

Started by , Nov 22 2021 07:53 PM

Greetings Mercy,

Generally you can't put the CB logo on a package, because as you mentioned it certifies the procedure, not the product. I don't know of any specific exemptions but just in case you can ask for a clarification from the CB.

Regards!

2 Replies

Good day everyone! 

I'm doing a full review of requirement compliance under FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 of a flexible packaging for food industry company and have found that in the secondary package (a box, specifically) they put AENOR and IQNET's logo, to signify their certification in ISO 9001.

I know that no GFSI logo CAN'T be used on products or packaging material just on marketing materials: but are Certification Bodies Logos allowed even if its not a product certification? 

Hope you can help me out, thank you!

Have a nice day everyone.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Gantt certification project Requirements for certification process How has GFSI certification impacted your company’s business? How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope? SQF Re-Certification Process?
[Ad]

Greetings Mercy,

Generally you can't put the CB logo on a package, because as you mentioned it certifies the procedure, not the product. I don't know of any specific exemptions but just in case you can ask for a clarification from the CB.

Regards!

2 Thanks

Thank you Evans!

Greetings Mercy,

Regards!

Similar Discussion Topics
Gantt certification project Requirements for certification process How has GFSI certification impacted your company’s business? How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope? SQF Re-Certification Process? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Regulatory certification Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Scope of Certification product specific