What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please help identify this Unknown Symbol on packaging

Started by , Oct 28 2021 12:07 PM
5 Replies
Hi all,
Could somebody tell me what is the below symbol near to veg logo means.
Thanks in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ? Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Packaging Requirements for USDA Organic Food
[Ad]
Please find the logo below. Missed to attach the picture in my previous post.

Attached Files

In India, it means vegetarian food.    A maroon/red dot and square would mean non vegetarian food.

Near to veg logo, there is another logo, a triangle with arrow. I have no idea what it is

Ah!   Lol, sorry, misread first post.   I thought it odd you wouldn't know the veg logo!   haha.

I've looked everywhere and seen every symbol I can think of and haven't seen that come up.   Could it be a 'this side up' when heating symbol?   I'd guess it's nothing to do with food information or it'd be on one of the lists online?

Does it mean open here? 

Similar Discussion Topics
Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ? Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Packaging Requirements for USDA Organic Food Co-Packaging in Separate Area Extended Producer Responsibility laws (EPR Laws) related to product packaging and, depending on the state, certain paper and food service ware product Packaging Packaging non-food grade item in food facility Packaging Art for Vanilla Flavored Items