What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Marinate the frozen chicken vs Marinate after thawing

Started by , Oct 22 2021 06:13 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

I have a central kitchen and I want to deliver marinade chicken to my restaurants.

Therefore, I would like to know if it is better to marinate the frozen chicken in the same condition or to marinate it after thawing. 

And I also want to know how the drip loss and the shelf life affect these two types of processes.

Please find below two types of processes that I have designed.

Type 01

Frozen chicken receiving(– 15º to – 18ºC)  - storing(– 18º to – 23ºC)- Thawing (CHILLER (2º to 4ºC) ) - Marinating - Blast freezing (-35ºC), 6hrs  - storing (– 18º to – 23ºC)- Dispatching (– 15º to – 18ºC)

Type 02

Frozen chicken receiving(– 15º to – 18ºC)  - storing(– 18º to – 23ºC)- Marinating - Blast freezing (-35ºC), 6hrs  - storing (– 18º to – 23ºC)- Dispatching (– 15º to – 18ºC)

Thank you,

Savani B

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Marinate after thaw.
1 Like1 Thank

Hi,

I have a central kitchen and I want to deliver marinade chicken to my restaurants.

Therefore, I would like to know if it is better to marinate the frozen chicken in the same condition or to marinate it after thawing. 

And I also want to know how the drip loss and the shelf life affect these two types of processes.

Please find below two types of processes that I have designed.

Type 01

Frozen chicken receiving(– 15º to – 18ºC)  - storing(– 18º to – 23ºC)- Thawing (CHILLER (2º to 4ºC) ) - Marinating - Blast freezing (-35ºC), 6hrs  - storing (– 18º to – 23ºC)- Dispatching (– 15º to – 18ºC)

Type 02

Frozen chicken receiving(– 15º to – 18ºC)  - storing(– 18º to – 23ºC)- Marinating - Blast freezing (-35ºC), 6hrs  - storing (– 18º to – 23ºC)- Dispatching (– 15º to – 18ºC)

Thank you,

Savani B

Hi Savani,

Not my direct area but If you don't mind doing a little searching (eg <<<marinate>>>), I recall a recent thread here on an identical question which referenced some detailed analysis available on a website..

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics