What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What Sized Spill Kit?

Started by , Sep 10 2021 03:46 PM
1 Reply

Hello all,

I am trying to order a spill kit. I was planning on ordering the one that is graded for absorbing 3.5 gallons.

I am Quality Manager for a small local honey company. Most of our sanitation is done with a steam cleaner. I only order, at most, 5 gallon bottles of Simple Green for floors and cases of 4 gallons of chemicals like sanitizer for our 3-compartment sink. Do I need to upgrade the spill kit to one for a larger volume of liquid?

Thank you for all the past and, hopefully, future help.

Graham Shurtleff

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? Chemical Spill Containment What certifications does a medium sized bakery and cafe business need? Spill Containment Ideas How to clean floor or equipment after allergen spill?
[Ad]

I would order one that can handle 2/3 of all the containers you store

I would get the one that is the pallet type, more than large enough to hand the volume, plus gets you chemicals up off the floor

Similar Discussion Topics
For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? Chemical Spill Containment What certifications does a medium sized bakery and cafe business need? Spill Containment Ideas How to clean floor or equipment after allergen spill? HACCP plan for small sized plant Allergen Spill Procedures