What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Project on food safety and quality

Started by , Aug 20 2021 09:34 AM
3 Replies
Hi all,

I am brainstorming for any project ideas on food safety and quality in food manufacturing. The major challenges we are having onsite are listeria fails (despite cleaning schedules and sanitation in place) and FB from seals of production machinery. I would attribute the listeria fails to poor FSC, and I have considered a project to promote the FSC, but seems it does not go well with the management. Another area I’m considering is product waste reduction, accrue from QA samples that we hardly use.

For those in food manufacturing; please, how are you managing the wellies and aprons of operatives after fire alarm evacuation?

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sam
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project
[Ad]

What product are you producing.

After a fire alarm - I would sanitize aprons and any other PPE that could have been contaminated.

Thanks for your reply. We are producing gravies-beef, chicken, lamb and pork gravy.

With listeria - you may have biofilm. This would explain the multiple hits even with your cleaning and sanitation.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project Looking for input on a food safety micro project on almond milks, oat milk and different flavored creamers using plant based ingredients ISO 22000 & 9001 Certifying bodies for a project in Nigeria Last day of an SQF Project and this happens... BEWARE SQF Project - Norfolk, VA area Masters Project In Six Sigma