What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

E. Coli O157

Started by , Aug 07 2021 07:03 AM
1 Reply

Dear all, we wish to establish new test of E. coli O157 in our laboratory for fruit vegetables food Products as per ISO 16654, while going through with the method we found a new requirement of Magnetic separator with Magnetic rack for concentration of immunomagnetic particles for use with Eppendorf type plastic tubes, need help who can supply this Apparatus what should be the specification for the same? Also in the method, Anti -E.coli O 157 immunomagnetic particles used for concentration & separation for these organism, who is supplier of these Anti -E.coli O 157 immunomagnetic particles. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hasmukh Amin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
E.Coli limits for salmon in Australia Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Microbiological Limits for E.coli in Poultry
[Ad]

Hey Hasmukh Amin,

I'm not very well versed in that method or IMS, but after a quick look there appears to be companies that manufacture the particles necessary for the method. One of them is by Eurofins Abraxis:

https://abraxis.euro...ms-beads-2-ml/ 

There also seem to be a few options for magnetic separator racks.

While my knowledge is limited on this topic, hopefully some of this information is helpful or leads to what you are looking for!

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
E.Coli limits for salmon in Australia Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Microbiological Limits for E.coli in Poultry What does <0.3 MPN item for E.coli mean? E.coli or E.coli O157 strain for testing wheat flour What are the acceptable limits for E-coli and Coliform in Ready to Eat fresh Vegetables? Coliform, E. coli results between microbial test report and COA Should I continue micro testing for E. Coli, Salmonella, and Listeria Species on a product with a PH under 4?