What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Daily Quality Topics for Production - Need Ideas Please!

Started by , Jul 22 2021 03:56 PM
0 Reply

Hi All!

At my facility I have implemented daily safety topics (Top OSHA findings, Housekeeping, ladder safety, fall protection, etc.) to be reviewed by production teams at their daily meetings. I want to do the same thing with quality topics! The challenge is of course keeping the material short, sweet and attention grabbing. Has anyone put together a daily quality topics list? Foreign material, allergen control, CCP's, HACCP, Good documentation practices, Top FDA findings for 2020 are all topics I'm currently working on, but I would love to hear ideas!

As a background, my company is a contract manufacturer for dietary supplements and functional foods, so I sit in FDA 21 CFR Part 111 and Part 117 respectively so I would like my topics to cover those regulations. But good quality doesn't matter WHAT is being made, so I'll be happy to include general quality "one point lesson" style topics too.

Thank you!
Moriah

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Calculating percent (%) DV (daily value) for protein? Do I need to add Touch Screen Pens to the daily metal checks? How do you collect daily critical production data to ensure food safety and quality? Daily verification of calibrated pressure gauges Do scales specifically designated for shipping need to be checked daily?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Calculating percent (%) DV (daily value) for protein? Do I need to add Touch Screen Pens to the daily metal checks? How do you collect daily critical production data to ensure food safety and quality? Daily verification of calibrated pressure gauges Do scales specifically designated for shipping need to be checked daily? Do we need to document daily sanitary checks? Knife and Blade Procedure. Maintenance daily lookover? What common daily operation checklists do you use? Can daily value of components be more than macro ingredient Requirements for finished product testing for declared daily values of supplements for FDA and SQF?