What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

2020 HACCP audit checklist

Started by , Jul 20 2021 02:22 PM
2 Replies

Hi everybody!  :gleam: My name is Phortune, from Namibia. Its great to be here and to form part of this awesome community. I am busy implementing the new (2020) HACCP standard in the Brewery and would appreciate if anybody can send me their audit checklist which include the the new requirements. Or perhaps lead me to where I can check incase it has been posted here already. Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Gap analysis checklist between 2003 and 2020 version of Codex General Prinicples of Food Hygiene
[Ad]

i am not an expert on HACCP 2020.   I looked it over.   I would think that can use a already created GFSI audit checklist.  

"The changes identified on this page are not an exhaustive list of all changes, adjustments in HACCP 2020.
Much of the detail listed as a requirement of HACCP 2020 may already be in place in your HACCP Manual, particularly if you are certified to a GFSI standard."

I have attached the entire checklist for BRC and SQF.  

Attached Files

1 Like4 Thanks

Hi Everybody!  :gleam:

My name is Phortune, from Namibia. Its great to be here and to form part of this awesome community.

I am busy implementing the new (2020) HACCP standard in the Brewery and would appreciate if anybody can send me their audit checklist which include the the new requirements. Or perhaps lead me to where I can check incase it has been posted here already.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Phortune,

I am not aware of any new, specific, designated "HACCP(2020) Standard"..

Please clarify which Standard involved.

Similar Discussion Topics
The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 The Most Important Changes in HACCP 2020 Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Gap analysis checklist between 2003 and 2020 version of Codex General Prinicples of Food Hygiene Does anyone know about SAN 10330:2020? December 2020 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month Good result on our SQF Audit 2020 Food Safety Live 2020 - Feedback