What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Online Training

Started by , Jul 16 2021 01:59 PM
2 Replies

Has anyone used Registrar Corp for their SQF training? Feedback?

Any other good place to get additional training? Thanks!  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Training Plans and Programs Microbiological Testing Training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? CIP verification online Which Training for warehouse staff?
[Ad]

Yes - We used them to train our substitute SQF practitioner.  The course was $497 for SQF introduction to Ed 9.  It included testing and a certificate. The course was save as you go online, great content.  Our production supervisor did the course at home with no problems.  Their customer service helped with the certificate, it had a misspelling, they were great.  Recommend from my experience! (This was one month ago)

1 Like

I also used them for my SQF Practitioner certificate. Content was good and was easy to navigate. 

NEHA (National Environmental Health Association) has some great additional certifications but are not SQF specific. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Training Plans and Programs Microbiological Testing Training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? CIP verification online Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Training and Verification HACCP and HARPC training HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company