What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is Foreseeable Misuse by the Consumer?

Started by , Jul 02 2021 10:41 AM
2 Replies

hi ,

i am preparing HA plan for printing packaging product , i have not clear idea of  "Foreseeable misuse by the consumer"   hazard ,what will be the justification & control measure for this hazard can you pls elaborate with some example

thanks in advance 

Vishal

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? BRC Packaging or Consumer Product Straw Manufacturing Consumer Q&A and when to stop responding Post consumer products LDPE Would a consumer sensory testing lab be inspected by the local health department?
[Ad]

Hi Vishal,

That part requires something called "think outside the box", pun intended because I've got a short example here.

2 Thanks

hi ,

i am preparing HA plan for printing packaging product , i have not clear idea of  "Foreseeable misuse by the consumer"   hazard ,what will be the justification & control measure for this hazard can you pls elaborate with some example

thanks in advance 

Vishal

Hi Vishal,

Unfortunately the BRC interp.guide seems reluctant to suggest possible consumer stupidities/errors. So, as per the useful example in Post 2, you are welcome to use yr (or other peoples') imagination for yr specific product (which is ??).

I am currently using a family size, plastic ice-cream container to prevent a large, tall, pot-plant from collapsing but it is not sufficiently crush-resistant so beginning to fail. Should I complain ? :smile:

PS- also see these threads -

https://www.ifsqn.co...-6/#entry155938

https://www.ifsqn.co...ng/#entry161936

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? BRC Packaging or Consumer Product Straw Manufacturing Consumer Q&A and when to stop responding Post consumer products LDPE Would a consumer sensory testing lab be inspected by the local health department? HACCP Plan - Potential Customer Misuse How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? FDA Contacted me after a Consumer Complaint Post consumer products Consumer Complaint Reporting Software