What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool

Started by , Jun 30 2021 10:00 PM
1 Reply

I am attempting to use the SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool and am running into an issue generating the final report.  I get some sort of Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '1004' when I click on the create report button.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I have no idea how to fix it.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Tool Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment
[Ad]

I am attempting to use the SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool and am running into an issue generating the final report.  I get some sort of Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '1004' when I click on the create report button.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I have no idea how to fix it.

I'm afraid there are various similar (but varying difficulties) reports here.

eg this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...qf/#entry171136

A variety of access suggestions are available over last 6 months but they seem to keep changing.

Similar Discussion Topics
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Tool Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment