What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is cleaning vegetables using KMn04 consider safe?

Started by , Jun 19 2021 10:20 AM
4 Replies
Hi. May I know, if the cleaning the vegetables using potassium permanganate is safe?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? Are there any food safety standards or guidelines for Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables? Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse
[Ad]

hello, 

what your potassium permanganate supplier recommends? Do they provide a letter of guarantee for it?

Hi. May I know, if the cleaning the vegetables using potassium permanganate is safe?

Purple vegetables are acceptable ?

Using 200 ppm chlorinated water for Raw fruits and
Vegetables will be better option for Sanitation of
Raw produce with a Contact time of one minute or more will thoroughly kill and sanitize raw product.
The Produce should be then thoroughly rinsed with potable water to remove residual chlorine.
1 Like1 Thank
Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I will pass all comments to the related person.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? Are there any food safety standards or guidelines for Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables? Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Food Safe Knives Cleaning Process and Chemicals Regulatory information on Ready-to-Eat status of dehydrated fruits and vegetables? Cleaning and Sanitation in production area