What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What have you done for world food safety day?

Started by , Jun 07 2021 10:33 AM
15 Replies

Questions in the title. Have you done anything today (7th) for World food safety day. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Rejection for major food allergen Food Safety Requirements Food Safety Requirements Hello world! Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements?
[Ad]
We do our best to not have anything to do with the WHO.
2 Likes1 Thank

I showed up to work, that count?

Anything special?   No.   Maybe I'll celebrate with a cocktail after work.   I'm sure my wife will buy that excuse!

2 Likes

I finished 4-day NSF FSSC22000 training, getting a certificate today. That's a good timing, eh :sleazy:

2 Likes

I do my effing job? it doesn't take a dedicated day, or month (if you catch my drift), to recognize that something exists.

2 Likes

i had no idea this was an official day  ^_^

ironically, worked on our food safety culture today, and plan to administer our survey this week. 

2 Likes

I have organized training program on GMP for employees & completed annual Flow chart verification along with FSSC team.

I finished 4-day NSF FSSC22000 training, getting a certificate today. That's a good timing, eh :sleazy:

Where at?   I probably should do a brush up cert of some sort soon.   Every few years I do a label writing class, or FSSC 22k brush up, just to stay current... and it's been a LONG time!

Where at?   I probably should do a brush up cert of some sort soon.   Every few years I do a label writing class, or FSSC 22k brush up, just to stay current... and it's been a LONG time!

NSF, "Understanding of FSSC22000 v.5.1" 4-day training. Here's contact information:

Mikela Bradstreet
Training Coordinator, Training & Education Services, North America
T +1 226-780-7615
E mbradstreet@nsf.org

1 Like

Ya know...I'm kind of fed up with all these "XXXX day" and "YYYY Month".  There are so many now it has just become noise and rather meaningless.  If something is important to you then you will find a way to be mindful of it as often as you need to.

And yea...I feel that way about Holidays as well.  Though I will say I do enjoy having Holidays off.  :sorcerer:

1 Like

Ya know...I'm kind of fed up with all these "XXXX day" and "YYYY Month".  There are so many now it has just become noise and rather meaningless.  If something is important to you then you will find a way to be mindful of it as often as you need to.

And yea...I feel that way about Holidays as well.  Though I will say I do enjoy having Holidays off.  :sorcerer:

Wait..... don't tell me you don't love "talk like a pirate day".    Obviously an important and justified one.  

And lest we forget:

• • April 20th: National Lima Bean Respect
  • • April 21st: National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day.
  • • May 9th: National Lost Sock Memorial Day.
  • • May 13th: National Crouton Day.
  • • June 8th: National Upsy Daisy Day.
  • • June 10th: National Ballpoint Pen Day.
  • • June 14th: National Pop Goes the Weasel Day.
4 Likes

Wait..... don't tell me you don't love "talk like a pirate day".    Obviously an important and justified one.  

And lest we forget:

• • April 20th: National Lima Bean Respect
  • • April 21st: National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day.
  • • May 9th: National Lost Sock Memorial Day.
  • • May 13th: National Crouton Day.
  • • June 8th: National Upsy Daisy Day.
  • • June 10th: National Ballpoint Pen Day.
  • • June 14th: National Pop Goes the Weasel Day.

Taking over:

Tomorrow, June 12 - National Jerky Day

In a week, June 19 - National Garfield Day (my favorite, I love Garfield, he's the brightest personality ever!)

August 8 - National Sneak Some Zucchini Into Your Neighbor's Porch Day (so much opportunities!)

And of course October 13 - National No Bra Day (obviously, guys' favorite :shades:)

2 Likes

Taking over:

Tomorrow, June 12 - National Jerky Day

In a week, June 19 - National Garfield Day (my favorite, I love Garfield, he's the brightest personality ever!)

August 8 - National Sneak Some Zucchini Into Your Neighbor's Porch Day (so much opportunities!)

And of course October 13 - National No Bra Day (obviously, guys' favorite :shades:)

August 1 - National Spider-Man Day!

2 Likes

I've always been partial to:

• National Margarita Day Feb 22nd

However, today I learned there was a National No Bra Day.

To me, those should be the same day!

3 Likes

This is fun:

The first week of July - canned luncheon meat because spam deserves a whole week. :ejut:

Also happy German Chocolate Cake Day. (June 11th).

May 11 - Eat what you want day or as I like to call it - everyday

According to this - there aren't any food holidays on Sept. 10 and 16th. http://scottroberts....onal-food-days/

I could think of a few items they missed :lol2:

3 Likes

I've always been partial to:

• National Margarita Day Feb 22nd

However, today I learned there was a National No Bra Day.

To me, those should be the same day!

We should hang out...

Similar Discussion Topics
Rejection for major food allergen Food Safety Requirements Food Safety Requirements Hello world! Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Food Fraud Food Category under Codex Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements