What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Visual Mind Mapping Competition

Started by , May 05 2004 07:08 PM
8 Replies
You may have noticed lot's of interesting diagrams appearing in the forums recently. The diagrams are called ‘visuals' and are computerised mind maps created with a nifty mind mapping software program called ‘Visual Mind.'

'Visual Mind is a powerful tool that will help you in your daily work, whether the purpose is business or personal related. Through a mind friendly and simple to use interface, you can visualize your thinking, quickly arrange and organize your work, all to benefit you as well as people around you.'

Wallace has kindly offered SDF members the chance of winning 1 of 4 Free Visual Mind serial keys as prizes for our latest competition.

How to enter, the rules etc.

1. Download a Free 30 day fully functional try out of the program from http://www.visual-mind.com
2. Have a play with the program.
3. Post your visuals in this thread.
4. Competition starts now and ends on 31st May 2004.
5. The four winners will be determined as creating the best, most inventive application and use of the Visual Mind software program.
6. Wallace will be the judge.
7. Any questions please post here.

Your mind map can be on anything you want business processes, auditing, quality, systems, HACCP, traceability, product recall, something personal, anything you want really. Have fun!

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Dark dots found on our product during the visual inspection process Calculating fat % from visual lean? Visual Inspection post Allergen Clean Using UV Lamp for Visual Inspection in a Dairy GMP Visual Standards
[Ad]
Below is a procedural visual.
The visual informs the competitors of the competition how to save a Visual map as an image file.
Good luck with the competition.
Wallace.
How's the competition doing?
Wallace, do you know how many SaferPakers have downloaded the software?
Saferpakers, are any of you working on a visual?

Cheers,
Simon
Been a bit busy just recently, what with TS2 etc.

If I get a mo, I might give it a go.

Mind you I am trying to read a book someone 'lent' me

Wallace, do you know how many SaferPakers have downloaded the software?

I'm not monitoring the SDF downloads at the Visual Mind web site. downloaders are ensured their privacy.
The only log that I view is the purchase log associated with the Visual Mind software.
Wallace.

Just thinking Simon,
can you post a survey to measure the current SDF members who are taking part in the competition????
Today's May 24 which means the competition has 7 days to run. No entries so far but have you downloaded the software? And if so do you intend to enter a visual? Please answer the poll and let us know.

Thanks,
Simon
Sorry not enough time to even try.

IFS audit next week!
Similar to Yorky

4 hours in bed at present (not necessarily 4 hours sleep)

Zombie zone approaching
Ah well. No entries = no prizes. Never mind we'll try again with another comp in a month or so.

Cheers,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Dark dots found on our product during the visual inspection process Calculating fat % from visual lean? Visual Inspection post Allergen Clean Using UV Lamp for Visual Inspection in a Dairy GMP Visual Standards Anyone with a methodology to validate visual inspection process? Will visual inspection suffice in verifying/validating PRP's? I have updated the VISUAL page of my website. Will visual inspection suffice in dealing with foreign materials? Visual Inspection and Sorting as CCP