What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need help with our HACCP Template / Food Safety Plan

Started by , May 06 2021 03:28 PM
1 Reply

Here is a page out of our HACCP/Food Safety Plan. I am currently putting the risk analysis under #5. I am considering the risk after the CCP or PC has been applied. Is this correct? Should I being doing the risk analysis under #4 (Justify your decision) - before the CCP/PC is applied? Under #5 - do I need to be more specific? I do have a separate preventative controls form. HACCP.pdf   362.48KB   71 downloadsHACCP.pdf   362.48KB   71 downloads For FSMA we have to consider Economic Adulteration - can I just add that as a separate category under #2? Should I just be using a different template. Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O HACCP vs PCQI Training PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]

Hi Tavish101

I would suggest check first if your site require to consider and intentional adulteration treat, check this link :

https://www.fda.gov/.../97788/download

then, if your site does require a formal Food Defense Plan and a Food Fraud plan I will suggest to the get a QI to complete the plan for you or maybe you qualify and can follow the method described in this book:

https://www.ifsh.iit..._2019 04 15.pdf

there are out there some others Food defense plan builders software's but the book listed worked very good for me.

Good luck.

pd: I believe all sites are required to have a Food defense plan, but if the IA rule does apply to your site, you need to get all the steps mentioned by the rule. (21 CFR Parts 11 and 121).

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O HACCP vs PCQI Training PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Determining Country of Origin for Food Products: Guidelines? Rejection for major food allergen BRCGS knives 4.9.2-Do Production Knives Need to be Food Contact Approved? Remote Work Opportunities in Food Safety and Quality Concerns About Using Feather Dusters in Food Packaging Areas