What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Methyl Anthranilate (MA) Bird Fog Hazer Effectiveness

Started by , Apr 15 2021 02:44 PM
1 Reply

Hello, has anyone here used Methyl Anthranilate (MA) to control geese from hanging out on the roof? I'm looking for recommendations of its effectiveness. It will be used in a fogger dispensing system.  We have tried other solutions including strobes but pest control company says most of the other devices are fairly ineffective over time, they recommended MA. MA is a non-toxic EPA approved food-grade ingredient made of grape oil. The active ingredient irritates a bird’s mucous membranes. When pest birds flythrough the fine haze, they find the sensation unpleasant and will subsequently avoid the area. The effect is temporary and will not harm the birds. Here is a link to the product: https://www.birdbgon...literature.pdf 

Any recommendation of this product effectiveness would be appreciated. Ive read about it but have not had contact with someone who has actually used it. Thank you IFSQN Community.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Carboxyl methyl cellulose (for bread to get soft and light texture)
[Ad]

I haven't used this, but I read up on it and one site mentioned golf courses and airports using it. You could ask some pest control companies to see if they use it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Carboxyl methyl cellulose (for bread to get soft and light texture)