What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Mar 25 2021 04:36 PM
3 Replies

Good evening, I am Giuseppe De Lucia Food technologist from 1997 until now I am working in the food industry like expect in cleaning and disinfection procedure in italy. From 2007 until now I am working to help the food industry to remove and prevent the biofilm (like listeria monocytogens). I this moment in Italy I am working to apply the "Seek and Destroy" to prevent the nicchie of Listeria monocytogenes in the food industry. I would like to meet people that they are doing to follow this method to share the results and comments. Best regards. Giuseppe De Lucia

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Good evening,

i am Giuseppe De Lucia Food technologist from 1997 until now i am working in the food industry like expect in cleaning and disinfection procedure in italy. From 2007 until now i am working to help the food industry to remove and prevent the biofilm (like listeria monocytogens). I this moment in italy i am working to apply the "Seek and Destroy" to prevent the nicchie of Listeria monocytogenes in the food industry. I would like to meet people that they are doing to follow this method to share the results and comments.

Best regards

Giuseppe De Lucia

Hi Guiseppe,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Are you working in any particular type of food business ?

good afternoon and welcome Guiseppe

1 Thank

Thanks Glenn

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction of Myself Introduction Introduction