What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Updates on Greek Food Safety Legislation

Started by , Mar 22 2021 09:56 PM
3 Replies

Hi there, does anyone knows if there is any current updates in food safety legislation? Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? Are there any new updates for BRC V8? How do you monitor legislation changes and updates? Third party agency that manages regulation updates
[Ad]

Greetings Dakis,

In Greece you can follow minagric.gr and EFET which have pretty regular updates for legislation news/changes/amendments. That's the safest way to go, cause even if somenone posts something he knows today, nothing guarantees that it won't change tomorrow, apart from the somewhat vague question !!! "current" has different meaning as it could be an hour, day, week, month, year, decade depending on the person and the context !

1 Thank

Dear Evans, thanks for the reply

Maybe it is a silly question. Nevertheless, some regulations like 10/2011 or 1169/2011 are quite important and have an impact in food documentation, labelling, handling etc. I know I can find information in these administrations. I was thinhking maybe there is some qiute important regulation I should be aware of. That's it

Thanks anyway

There are no silly questions! Unfortunately apart from these sources there is no direct way of getting informed of amendments, other than direct search in order to stay up-to-date.

However and since you mentioned european legislation, I still haven't tried the "Save to My items" option in eur-lex.europa.eu/. 

There is a chance that if you "follow" it maybe it has an option to send you a notification when something new comes out. It's worth a try!

Regards!

Similar Discussion Topics
How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? Are there any new updates for BRC V8? How do you monitor legislation changes and updates? Third party agency that manages regulation updates Looking for a link to subscribe to updates on bottled water regulations Food safety and HACCP news, legislation and updates Handling Labeling Updates Clause 1.1.6 - System for scientific and technical information updates Anyone have any updates on SFCA?