mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 194 posts
  • 41 thanks
Excellent

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:07 AM

Hi guys, I have an inquiry regarding HACCP, does HACCP training have multiple levels? 1 , 2 ,3, 4 and so on  or it is just one level. Also I have a question regarding the HACCP plans, shall it contain all stages from farm to fork or HACCP has a relation to the process only? I would be happy if you share your opinion with references. Have a nice day, Stay safe,

M.Yusuf

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5669 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 March 2021 - 12:50 PM

Hi guys, I have an inquiry regarding HACCP, does (a) HACCP training have multiple levels? 1 , 2 ,3, 4 and so on  or it is just one level. (b) Also I have a question regarding the HACCP plans, shall it contain all stages from farm to fork or HACCP has a relation to the process only? I would be happy if you share your opinion with references. Have a nice day, Stay safe,

(a) It depends on whose training you are referring to ? Need your input/reference.

(b) It depends on the Scope of the HACCP Plan which is the first activity to decide upon. Can consult "Introduction" and  "Steps" in "Codex HACCP" text which I anticipate you are familiar with. Scope is in Step 1.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Ian R

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 122 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:22 PM

With regard to training, in the UK the following is typical

Level 2 Award in HACCP  basic course 1 day, and introduction

Level 3 Award in Supervision of HACCP, intermediate course 2 days, good for the HACCP team

Level 4 Award in Management of HACCP, advanced course 5 days, good for team leaders

rgds

Thanked by 1 Member:

mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 194 posts
  • 41 thanks
Excellent

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 22 March 2021 - 06:28 AM

(a) It depends on whose training you are referring to ? Need your input/reference.

(b) It depends on the Scope of the HACCP Plan which is the first activity to decide upon. Can consult "Introduction" and  "Steps" in "Codex HACCP" text which I anticipate you are familiar with. Scope is in Step 1.

Well regarding who will have this training , HACCP team and it consists of multiple members , my inquiry that HACCP is fixed approach and i saw two schools , the first one said that HACCP is fixed and not contaning levels and the second said that HACCP is based on their job details.

i don't know which one is right or maybe both of them right? 

Regarding the scope , okay now i got it thanks Charles for your help!

M.Yusuf

mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 194 posts
  • 41 thanks
Excellent

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 22 March 2021 - 06:29 AM

With regard to training, in the UK the following is typical

Level 2 Award in HACCP  basic course 1 day, and introduction

Level 3 Award in Supervision of HACCP, intermediate course 2 days, good for the HACCP team

Level 4 Award in Management of HACCP, advanced course 5 days, good for team leaders

rgds

Thanks Ian for your help, it's really help!! 

M.Yusuf

kdscha777

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Uganda
    Uganda

Posted 22 March 2021 - 09:12 AM

Thnx for sharing these details your plan is amazing one last time i read some some HACCP plan details.I am working as a fisher man i used Fishing Rods and other tools.

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users