What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

When reviewing records do I need to add the time in addition to signature and date?

Started by , Mar 12 2021 02:32 PM
2 Replies

I am the SQF & PCQI for our company. When I review cleaning logs, metal detection logs, product release etc... Do I need to be putting the time that I do this. I sign & date - no time. We are putting time for metal detection & weights during the production run. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can documents or records be signed electronically? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? ATP swabbing Time Limits Keeping records of minor mistakes
[Ad]

We're doing the same as you.   Time for metal detection during production, but not the others. 

Your detector logs are timed.

Standard paperwork would just be signature and date.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can documents or records be signed electronically? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? ATP swabbing Time Limits Keeping records of minor mistakes First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? Reviewing and Updating Policies BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's)