What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Hybrid Audit

Started by , Feb 26 2021 08:28 PM
1 Reply

Has anyone been through SQF's hybrid audit that they've implemented this past year. We have our remote portion in two weeks, and our onsite 2 weeks after that. Are auditor spending the entire remote portion on paperwork and interviews and the onsite portion on physical auditing, or are they using a mix of both? Our upper management believes they will only do paperwork during the remote, but I said if I was an auditor I'd want to still view the condition of the facility. Thoughts, experience? Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Witness Audit on an unannounced audit?! BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance?
[Ad]

I had a remote audit a few weeks ago.
We spend the entire audit in (seperate) office(s). 
He did do some interviews with people I called in (managers, expedition staff etc.).
I don't think he will ask you to walk around with a camera to view the builing. Especially since you have an on-site audit in two weeks.

Similar Discussion Topics
Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Witness Audit on an unannounced audit?! BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? Costco Unannounced audit - 2023 FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist GMP Audit Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Found a confusing NC from our previous years SQF audit