What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs

Started by , Feb 15 2021 06:36 PM
3 Replies

Hello all! I am working on getting the company that I work certified in SQF, we are re-packers of Olive Oil imported from Europe and central America. I am looking for some template examples of KPI's dashboard if possible. Thank you all!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement How would you measure performance to Food Safety Objectives? 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES Supplier Performance - How does it affect your supplier's risk score? Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing
[Ad]

Very happy to say that KPI's were never a part of any company I ever worked for nor for our company that we own.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like
@SQFconsultant Why do you believe this? Thanks in advance! 

i dont really use a "dashboard".   There are others that i work with that have elaborate dash boards.   I find that a simple graph like attached works best for to display information for plant employees.    

If you are looking for examples of objectives, I think its best to pick items that you struggle with.    If you haven't had a complaint in three years, a goal of <5 complaints / year is silly.   It also can help to justify resources for an area you are weaker in.    

Cleaning completion rate, First time pass %, complaints per x units, internal audit scores, corrective actions completed on time, training completion %, # of food safety incidents, pest activity are some that have seen or used.    

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement How would you measure performance to Food Safety Objectives? 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES Supplier Performance - How does it affect your supplier's risk score? Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)