What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What method are you using for verifying online or virtual training sessions?

Started by , Feb 08 2021 05:10 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

What method are you using for verifying online or virtual training sessions? My thought is a screenshot or video with the trainer and your credentials visible or a certificate of attendance as an attachment to the register. I cannot verify my own attendance or understanding of training. For employees that have attended, I ask questions about the training before signing off on the training verification as well as make sure they are attending the training. The issue has popped up for training I attend myself. What method do you use for verification of online training?

Thanks,

Autumn

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Training Plans and Programs Duplicate analysis using MPN Method Microbiological Testing Training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? CIP verification online
[Ad]

we use a screen shot, copies of training completion certificates and either a purchase order or invoice showing exactly what was paid for with verification of payment.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Training Plans and Programs Duplicate analysis using MPN Method Microbiological Testing Training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? CIP verification online Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Training and Verification HACCP and HARPC training HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry